Pages

Flipkart search

Thursday 29 May 2014

How Microsoft has impacted your life and how you plan to bring a change to the society being a Microsoft Student Associate?

My Experience With Microsoft:

My first and unforgettable experience with Microsoft is 'Microsoft Paint' on windows 98,where I kept all my creative and crazy ideas on it.The second Microsoft product which I felt in love is ENCARTA. It is really an amazing encyclopedia for students who can enlarge their knowledge.For the first time I booted successfully a computer with Windows Xp in my sixth standard.That was an awesome experience for me.Meanwhile,I started learning MS OFFICE which is the golden era of Microsoft products.MS WORD,MS POWER POINT,MS EXCEL are considered to be MOTHER of all word documents.One of my favourite games is MICROSOFT AGE OF EMPIRES(series),I still love playing that.
As the days were going Microsoft occupied the world with Windows Vista,Windows 7 and Windows 8.It made changes and improved its security according to our satisfaction.We could imagine how hard the team worked which brought an enormous changes from one version to other.No one could imagine from normal desktop type to windows 8 tiles.
There were some days where my friends and neighbours get affected with viruses and malwares.I used to solve them almost in all the cases I was successful and I used to give some type of awareness regarding that.It is one of my strengths fighting back with viruses.
Even the security features in latest version of Microsoft Essentials and Windows Defender has rapidly increased its standards.
There are many more products like Surface pro 3,Microsoft visual studio,movie maker,Internet Explorer and MSN,mouse and keyboards etc.

Kodu Game Lab:


Its a visual programming language made for creating games.The programming environment runs even on Xbox.I enjoyed with this by creating two games which brought me more interest towards programming.

Xbox and Kinect games:


The anxiety of almost everyone of us is to have one Xbox at home.It is said that the person with Xbox never gets bored.It is one of the biggest revolution in the gaming world.

Windows Mobile phones:


The windows phones are emerging trends in present mobile world.The reviews of Windows 8 and 8.1 are huge and amazing.The use of tiles,gestures and cool apps are more added advantage.

One Drive:



You can easily share photos,files,videos,documents and many more with simple clicks.

Why I should be selected as Microsoft Student Associate?


I am a tech-savvy, passionate about learning and sharing the things,sincere and dedicated person with discipline and determination.Moreover I am one of the biggest fans of Microsoft,who will be the first person to learn those products and share among others.I am waiting to prove my passion,enthusiasm and ability whatever might be the situations I will handle and overcome them.
I am well connected to the students and faculty which helps me to conducts workshops on Windows app in my college and bring out the enthusiastic developers to the society.And yes it will be a milestone to my achievements if I get selected as MSA.It will be my pleasure to be one among you and your organisation.
I finally conclude this by bowing down to Microsoft organisation which made our lives so easier and simpler.I thank Microsoft for giving such a platform to the students and bringing out the talents present in us by conducting MSA,MSP,Imagine Cup and many more.

I sincerely  thank you for reading this and have a nice day.

Please like,comment and share among your friends which helps me to be a part of MICROSOFT STUDENT ASSOCIATE.

No comments: